We respect your privacy and all information collected here will be kept strictly
confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise
disclosed. Any information you give to ClickforBlinds.com, will be handled
with the utmost care, and will not be used in ways that have not been outlined
below. We require that all of our employees agree and adhere to a confidentiality policy. If you have any questions, please email
When you purchase window blinds from us, we collect no payment information. All payment transactions are carried out by 3rd party companies like banks and other financial institutions. If for any reasons you do not trust the institutions we work with, please do not order with us. We only store your billing and shipping address. We use this information to process your order only. We do not share this information with any other companies or third parties.
Freight companies have access to your shipping address and phone number.
We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information collected
at our site, including membership forms or email lists.
Cookies must be enabled to purchase online on this store to embrace privacy and security related issues regarding your visit to this site.
By enabling cookie support on your browser, the communication between you and this site is strengthened to be certain it is you who are making transactions on your own behalf, and to prevent leakage of your privacy information.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) - Rights of our customers
The customer has the right to:
- to inspect the personal data processed by ClickforBlinds.com. He can inspect the answers to numerous questions about the personal data, such as the reason why the personal data are processed, to whom the personal data are transferred, for how long they are kept;
- receive a copy of the personal data being processed. For additional copies, reasonable compensation may be charged on the basis of administrative costs. In the case of an electronic request, the information is provided electronically when the request is not accompanied by the request to provide the information on paper;
- to obtain an improvement in incorrect personal data;
- complete incomplete personal data, eg by providing a supplementary statement;
- to delete personal data that apply to him. The personal data will be deleted when the law or other regulations require ClickforBlinds.com to do so;
- obtain a limitation of processing. The processing of personal data will be limited if the law or other regulations require ClickforBlinds.com to do so;
- to receive his personal data in a structured, current and machine-readable form. Insofar as the law or other regulations so provide, the customer also has the right to transfer the personal data to another controller. If this is technically possible, the customer even has the right to transfer the ClickforBlinds.com personal data directly to another controller;
- not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing which has consequences for the customers or affects him to other extent. A human intervention is therefore required, except in the exceptions provided by law or other regulations;
- withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not, however, detract from the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of the consent before it is withdrawn.
The customer also has the right to object to the processing of personal data that apply to him in the cases provided for by law or other regulatory texts.
The customer can exercise these rights by submitting a request to or contacting ClickforBlinds.com. This is electronically possible via the following e-mail address email@example.com
ClickforBlinds.com may take the necessary measures to check the identity of the customer who submits a request.
The customer also has the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority, in their country.